- Wash your face thoroughly, preferably with Maxi-Peel Facial Wash or Face Scrub, ensuring that all makeup has been removed. Blot dry with a clean towel and wait 20 to 30 minutes before applying Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution.
- Gently apply Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution only once per day, at bedtime. Do not rub it in vigorously. Those who have sensitive skin should either do the skin patch test first or start with every-other-night applications. (Skin Patch Test: Using cotton, apply Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution on the inner arm in the morning and repeat application at noon and in the evening. Observe for 24 to 48 hours. If there will be no skin irritation, rashes or swelling, then you can now use Maxi-Peel Exfoliant.)
- Do not use more than the recommended amount. Instead of helping your skin achieve its most beautiful, it may leave it sore, inflamed, and peeling.
- To avoid severe reactions, do not apply the solution too close to your eyes, eyelids, mouth, nostrils, or ears.
- For a smoother and moisturized skin, and to relieve skin tightening and itchiness, use Maxi-Peel Moisturizing Cream.
- During the first few weeks of using the product, you may notice your acne getting worse. Don.
Skin Care Tips
Stress plays an important role in our lives. In fact, a certain amount of stress is necessary, even healthy. But … Continue reading
Tretinoin: What You Need To Know Tretinoin, a synthetic derivative of vitamin A, and a long-time effective anti-acne drug, is … Continue reading